Insulating gloves are also called high temperature gloves, high-voltage insulating gloves, is made of natural rubber, mainly for electrical work.
Insulating gloves-Overview Insulating gloves are also called high temperature resistant gloves, high pressure insulating gloves, made of natural rubber, with insulating rubber or latex by pressing tablets, molding, vulcanization or impregnation molded fingers gloves, mainly for electrical work.
Insulating gloves are also called high temperature gloves, high pressure insulating gloves, is made of natural rubber, with insulating rubber or latex by pressing tablets, molding, vulcanization or impregnation molded fingers gloves, mainly for electrical work. Insulating gloves used for live work are an important part of insulation protection in individual protective equipment. With the development of electric power industry and the popularization of live operation Technology, the safety of insulating gloves used for live operation is more stringent. But the current market on the production, distribution, use of insulating gloves and live work with the standard of insulating gloves to carry out confusion.
Insulating Gloves-implementation standards
(1) After the user buys the gloves, if found in the transportation, the storage process by the rain, is affected by the damp mildew, or has other unusual change, should go to the Legal examination organization to carry on the electrical performance retest test.
(2) Before use must carry on the inflatable examination, discovered that has any breakage to be unable to use.
(3) When working, the cuff should be sheathed into the mouth of the tube in case of accident.
(4) After use, the internal and external dirt should be scrubbed clean, after drying, sprinkle with talcum powder to prevent pressure damage, and do not put on the ground.
(5) should be stored in dry ventilation room temperature-15 ℃ to +30℃ relative humidity 50% to 80% of the Treasury, away from the heat source, leaving the ground and walls above 20 centimeters. Avoid the effects of acid, alkali, oil and other corrosive substances, do not put the open air to avoid direct sunlight, not on the ground.
(6) Preventive testing must be conducted for 6 months.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Service Life of Safety shoes
- Teach you how to choose safety shoes!
- Selection and use of safety shoes
- Factors affecting the performance o...
- Test of compression resistance of s...
- Making method of injection safety s...
- Instructions for the use of safety ...
- Standard for safety footwear testing
- Problems needing attention in stora...
- Labor protection products small com...